By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Metal Gear Solid 4 TGS Full Trailer in English

http://www.konami.jp/gs/kojima_pro/movie/tgs2007_mgs4_e.asx

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Nice.

MGs is killin it.

I really want to know why there's a new MG Rex, and why Snake is controlling it. It looks like he's facing off with Liquid in MG Ray.

Odd trailer to say the least, many new characters, as well as the ol' cast.
The game looks absolutely immense, can't freakin' wait.

That woman with Sunny has a facial structure looks strangely similar to Nariko's, but maybe it's just me.

Around the Network

For lazy jumpers, such as myself:

Nice video. I like how it panned down on her open shirt, lol. Games looks rally nice and well put together. If 360 does not get this game, it will definitely be a major hardware seller for PS3.

lol, the pooping scene, lol.

One of the last scenes remebers me when Meryl aimed Snake right after the darpa chief died on MGS. Good old times.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

One of the best looking games ever

Too bad it won't be on the 360.

"I could make Halo. It's not that I couldn't design that game. It's just that I choose not to. One thing about my game design is that I never try to look for what people want and then try to make that game design." - Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto

PSN joshmyersBV Global rank in Warhawk: 1734 Rank: Wing Leader Over 200 Mine kills