By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Without the Suit?

Around the Network

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMZw07VwUr4

if it goes 3rd person just make sure her ass is in full view and reacts to the environment/movements with proper physics.

Yes, it must bounce.

and oh yea it can have weapons and.......stuff

Yes.
and Stealth Game, and make it as good as MGS please, never make it like Splinter Cell, it doesnt fit Samus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qampBgVimA8&feature=related

Around the Network
novasonic said:
ive said it before. the whole point of the original metroid was that there was a hot girl under that suit. why not add a little more sex appear to the game? nothing extreme but you know what i mean right? it could be nintendos flagship m rated series

Arg, no i love Samus personality and when i love a  character's personality i dont want anyone to ruin her/him and to make them sex whore.

if they want to make a mature rated game then make it a mature rated (mature as in Heavy Rain Mature) not Immature (as in Bloodrayne's Mature).

I haven't played all of the portable titles- Are the Metroids Dead and if so how?

PullusPardus said:
novasonic said:
ive said it before. the whole point of the original metroid was that there was a hot girl under that suit. why not add a little more sex appear to the game? nothing extreme but you know what i mean right? it could be nintendos flagship m rated series

Arg, no i love Samus personality and when i love a  character's personality i dont want anyone to ruin her/him and to make them sex whore.

if they want to make a mature rated game then make it a mature rated (mature as in Heavy Rain Mature) not Immature (as in Bloodrayne's Mature).

Personality? What personality? She doesn't talk much.

I like the story. You have all of these hardcore male characters in the gaming verse , all these testosterone driven lone wolves but then you have Samus. Samus is a woman, not ugly, and yet she spends most of her time in isolation going on harsh missions.

I would like to see the character and the human/alien worlds of the character. I want to see her on a world that is not just wilderness but in a GTA esque world or Assassin Creedish world.

In that I would like to know more about what makes her tick. I would not want it to be story over gameplay but at least a little bit more.