By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Heroes Gets a US Publisher- Ubisoft, it's coming out in February

Wow. I wasn't too impressed until this thread. I may just have to get this game.

Around the Network

Thank god it didn't make it in 2007; I was gonna pass on this. Anyway, I think this game will sell very good and earn Ubi a nice amount of money, so maybe they'd start producing more new games for the Wii (like Red Steel 2).

I hope Ubisoft has learned to make a proper localization of a Japanese titles. (It's usually the publisher that handles all localization.) I think the last Ubisoft localized japanese game wasn't really that bad but the first one I played was Grandia II and it was like the localization team didn't even bother proffreading the lines they translated.

Wondering when this is gonna make it's way to here Europe.
We can be really grateful if it makes it before summer '08. :p

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------

So you Yanks get it by February? That means we Europeans should be getting it by late October if we're lucky.. =/

Then again this is a French company publishing it, so they might actually be pretty quick with it.

Around the Network

cheat commandos - Rock, Rock On.
definate purchase, really wish there were less of them in a way, i need more money.

I have accidentaly stumbled on the 06 TGS trailer, and was amazed (altho it's all CG). I really hope there is going to be more of these superb stylized CG's in the game (and less in-engine cutscenes).

As for the game itself, it definatelly looks enough different and original to attract me.

Characters look good but the environments look really simple and the textures really plain.

fNo More Heroes is probably my most anticipated Wii title, February can't come soon enough.

Wii # 4594 3226 7132 0861 (please PM me your if you add me, so I can add you too!)

Taltosh
Hus said:
Characters look good but the environments look really simple and the textures really plain.

I think its called cell shading.