By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Armin van Buuren: Wii loves trance ..... or else

GamingChartzFTW said:

I'm posting this for all the yanks.  This is Trance! (32 million views) :D

Dj Tiesto power mix:

"Traffic" starts around 5:18

Now you know..

Thanks for the video.  I much prefer Eurodance to that... just sounds better in pretty much every way to me.

Around the Network
GamingChartzFTW said:

I'm posting this for all the yanks This is Trance ftw!:D

Dj Tiesto power mix:

Now you know..

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

double post

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

GamingChartzFTW said:

I'm posting this for all the yanks This is Trance ftw!:D

Dj Tiesto power mix:

Now you know..

Dance off, 3:15

and

Delerium - Innocente (Tiesto mix)

inb4 Darude - Sandstorm :P

Around the Network

I can see this being big with the Ecstasy crowd here in the US. :P

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Thats fucking awesome! I've been an Armin fan for years and listen to a state of trance every week! This game is a first-day buy for me.

megaman79 said:

Not impressed. Epic Games has better beats in the UT franchise.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Now this is something to look forward to. I hope it turns out well.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfDFeMwWL4s

beats all ur music!!!! A&B!