By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - where is my Golden Sun 3 !!??

it is one of my favourite games ever the story the characters battle system although turn based (which i mostly don't like that much) was very well done it was fast and exciting and never where there better graphics on the gba

since the ds was announced i prayed for a sequel the story isn't finished we heard a lot of rumours but when are we going to hear more about it

what do you think about the game ? and is there a high chance that it might be announced at the E3 ??

Around the Network

Golden Sun Wii and I'll never cry about RPG's on Wii.
Thats... if it makes it to Europe at the same time as US...

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

I need to ask this, how are they going to make it? The story is over sadly.

mM

Camelot is working on other projects at the moment.

Pixel Art can be fun.

yeah that would be awesome a wii version but would the battle system be the same or would you guys like to see another sort of battle system

@ Leo-j there where enough things not very well explaind so that not really a problem

Around the Network

@ Soriku

yess you definitly need to buy those games there second to Tales serie my favourite

I don't know, but Camelot better make it eventually.

Im asking the same question, and there is more than enough to work with for GS3

Very good question Sir. One that I've been asking for quite some time. GS3 is the only game that would get me to buy a Wii [if it came to Wii].

4 ≈ One