By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - where is my Golden Sun 3 !!??

Hope Camelot make a remake for DS.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network
NES said:

Meanie!

Nintendo hasn't exactly forgotten about golden sun- one of those trophies you use in Super smash bros brawl was Isaac doing push. :p maybe that'll be nintendo's ace at e3?

Can't see it happening.
But it'll be a great franchise for Nintendo to revive sometime during the next generation, or the one after that. Or perhaps the one after that. I mean, they did it with Punch-out!! :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

"It would be great, wouldn't it! We want to play that game too, just as much as you. We love Golden Sun! We are working on a lot of different things - a lot of different design documents and so on, including some different RPG ideas. Don't worry, we're thinking about RPG stuff!" -Hiroyuki and Shugo Takahashi
source:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/camelot-could-return-to-golden-sun
http://ds.ign.com/articles/863/863468p1.html

Camelot were busy, and this article is of 2008, i have sure that DS will have a Golden sun, is just a matter of time, maybe now (without the other projects of 2008), they can do a Golden Sun DS :D. I just do not want that they add touch where don't must have touch

Around the Network

Camelot is working on other projects at the moment.
Mario Golf & Tennis DS!?!?!?

In all seriousness though, ima side with Hisiru on this one. Probably is just a matter of time till something pops up. This generation is still young and sprouting ;)

How technical is your game?

Camelot could be working on Breath of Fire

be nice if they are makin it

leo-j said:
I need to ask this, how are they going to make it? The story is over sadly.

Not quite. Alex is buried within the Sol Sanctum after it collapsed due to the Golden Sun, your party members wonder what the world will be like after the elements are restored from the Lighthouses and such (the cutscene at the end). Plus there's a "Would you like to save your completed progress?" (something like that) after you beat the game (which can also be used to play The Lost Age again).

If this came out for Wii I'd have no choice but to buy the system.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin