By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will the Pokemon G/s Remakes include the Kanto Region?

do you think the Pokemon G/s Remakes will include the Kanto Region?

the originals did...and they were the only ones that had 2 regions (why was it like that anyway?)

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz

Around the Network

wouldent be a remake without em

I wouldn't be surprised if they expand the Kanto region as well. In the original G/S it felt a bit limited in comparison to the Kanto of R/B/Y.

Yea, Jhoto took forever and Kanto was a breeze, they should expand it. I also want the other 2 regions too.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

If they didn't include the Kanto region they'd be very, very poor remakes and deserve to burn in hell.

Around the Network

99% chance they will.

they will probably do, except if they are planning to do Red/FireRed remakes which is unlikely

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

i think they will, because johto and kanto are supposed to be linked to each other [the only two regions to do that] so they would have to play the douche card to not let you go there. [like saying oh, heres a whole other region right behind this fence, but you can't go there, HA!

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

They pretty much have to, its a remake. If they don't have Kanto it's not a remake, just stupid....

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

The remakes of Gold and Silver HAVE to include Kanto. Gold and Silver were based off the Manga, which is why "Ash" (named Red in the game) kept his name from the Manga. However, "Gary" (Green) was labeled "Blue" in the American version of G/S; "Blue" is actually the female Trainer that people can play as in FireRed/LeafGreen.

GameFreak won't have any excuses due to limitations now in these remakes. There is enough storage space to fully expand upon Johto and Kanto in these two games.