By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PREDICTION: FFXIII Delayed Until Priacy Fix on XBL

Yes i know there is no current Release date but...

The game has seen many push backs from its release PERIODs of (Late 08, then late 2009, Currently early-mid 2010' )

Bith Square-Enix "Extremely Worried" About Piracy on Xbox Live i believe that the game will be with-held in the Western Markets for Either both PS3 and 360 or just 360, at least untill a Fix is determined for XBL.

Only way i see to prevent this is if MS pays SE for every pirated copy, which would be substantial loss to add to thier current 9 and a half billion dollar loss in the gaming market, not counting behind closed door payouts for Exclusive Content and Games.

Discuss.

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Around the Network

i don't think so sry. thhey will lose more moey by delaying the game than by piracy

If they delay my PS3 version because of this i will officially sell my 360.

wow far fetched much?

I highly, highly doubt this.

Around the Network

Is it? SE had a press conf. about how worried they are about Piracy on XBL form experiences with previous games they have released on the platform. They believe, for good reason that the company will lose ALOT of money if 1 million copies are pirated.

Seems logical.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Ssliasil said:
Is it? SE had a press conf. about how worried they are about Piracy on XBL form experiences with previous games they have released on the platform. They believe, for good reason that the company will lose ALOT of money if 1 million copies are pirated.

Seems logical.

Going by your logic, SE wouldn't have released anything for the 360 or PSP or PS2 or DS.

...but they have.

Didnt i say past experiences?

And 360 Pirating is MUCH worse then any of the other consoles you mentioned.

Suuuuurreee and why would they make any PSP or DS games???

Damn... the butthurt over FF13 on the XBox360 will never go over....

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Ssliasil said:

Seems logical.

No it doesnt, and judging by the OP you're just trying to create a shitstorm because you're still deeply ''hurt'' by the FFXIII 360 announcement, get over it.