By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you were Mario would you go through all that B/S to save the princess?

Yeah one time I would but seriously this guys been doing it for decades now. I would have just given up a long time ago.

Around the Network

What i really want to know is...

With all the jumping/running around, why is Mario still fat?

@Carl2291

lol I never really thought about that but you got a pretty good point there. He's pretty damn nimble for a heavy set guy.

Well who knows what Mario and Peach are doing inside the castle's bedroom when the cameras are off? Maybe the princess has some "special skills" which are worth having to endure all this BS every now and then...

And you should not forget that Mario might not be at his full mental capacity...eating magic mushrooms and the the like...I guess it is possible he isn't really aware what he is doing and how dangerous all this adventures are.

The first time, maybe; by the second or third time I'd have ditched this place, moved to the desert, and hooked up with the brunette.

Veder Juda is hand crafted from EPIC FAIL, and is a 96% certified Looney; the other 4% is a work in progress.

Around the Network

Mario does have the worst taste in women.
First Pauline then Peach.

Always getting kidnapped.
Or maybe it was because they knew Mario they kept getting snatched.

Then it's the least the fat bastard could do.

Gilgamesh said:

Evil mushrooms, turtles, missiles and bombs, ghosts, these weird guys with a white mask, giant dragons and constantly fighting through the wrong castles just to save Toad is just a short list of the misery you'd have to go through just to save the princess, and if your lucky you might get a kiss out of it...

If it was me I'd stick to my plumbers job, the hell with the princess lol

He does it for the coins!  Why else do you think Wario got involved in this?  In the world of Mario, there are coins all over the place!  Try doing that in real life.  Also, for only 100 coins, you get another life.

Well it depends... if at the end something like this would happen:

No I wouldn't.

I think he only wants to eat more mushrooms, and the princess is only an excuse.