By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pun Out has the best commercial eveeeeeer

funny... a little too long though.... probably gonna have a heavy cut to fit in a 30 sec commercial spot

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Around the Network

Hey that was pretty cool ^^

AWESOME ad!

finally a good nintendo ad. I'm pretty sick of those wii would like to play ones.

This is awesome, and it shows how Nintendo is try to evolve some of the people they introduced gaming to in 2006-2007 from games like Wii Sports, Wii Play, Wii Fit, etc. to games with a little more depth like Punch Out!! - simply a brilliant advertisement

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

Around the Network

Now I've got a hankering for a pink jumpsuit, some chocolate, and a boxing career. Bring it on!

I can't believe he called him Piston Hondo. Sayoonara.

Wow, that was one of the best commercials I've seen in a long time. Will it be played on TV like that, it was kinda long.

SHMUPGurus said:
Man, so many rebirth of so many good stuff lately: Star Trek, Ghostbusters, this, etc.

This year is one of the best ever!

Starcraft II, Diablo III, Dragon Age: Origins...

Please register :)

Best commercial ever for the best game ever.
It makes sense.

It's amazing, indeed.

OP: I agree! That was awesome!