By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony Exclusives and 360 Exclusives.

Ok, why is it the case that 360 exclusives are defintely going to go over to PS3 where as PS3 Excl are always going to stay PS3. I am not talking about PC direct PS3 vs 360, dont bring it into it.

The recent case of Mass Effect and Lost Planet 2 got me thinking.

Lost Planet 2 you could start a case on, the fact is that the makers have not officially said which console they are going to put it on. Where as Mass Effect is on the 360 because of a deal they made with BIOWARE, who said in an interview a read a while ago, im sure everyone else did, that they wanted to make all three Mass Effects on this gen XBOX exclusively.

Look i know EA purchased BIOWARE, and PS3 is apparently their love child, but and? how does this make a great case for a game that was made as a deal when the company was purchased.

If one was to buy a company, they have to pay of the debts. One of BIOWARE's debts would be the deal it made with MS one would think.

On the other hand, given the same evidence as one exclusive going multi from the ps3, there is a chant of hell no from some people on this forum, say like MGS4. I have purchased the game for my ps3 but havent had a chance to play it yet, too absorbed in online WAW cod so i cannot talk about the quality of the game, but in my opinion Bioshock is hard to beat. I have read the argument that it is not coming as it is nearing one year old. Precisely around the same time where Bioshock was brought to the masses from 360.

The evidence would point to the other way from a lot of peoples thoughts on here, as far as i believe, from what i have read etc, I would think that more PS3 excl were brought to the 360, be it Tekken 6, FFXIII, DMC4 vs Lost Planet, Bioshock. In fact on top of my head i cannot think of a 3rd, its too early in the morning. Can someone make a list of "stolen" exclusives please.

That is my thoughts

K BYE

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network

"MGS4 will come to 360"
"Valkyria Chronicles will of course come to 360"

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
"MGS4 will come to 360"

well played,

but it seems all 360's will come to the PS3, but some according to some people are untouchable, though granted it probably works the other way too. lol

Just being a new PS3 owner i am sort of new to looking for things for the PS3 still lol

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Dgc1808 said:
"MGS4 will come to 360"

No, it won't.

What's the point of this thread? I didn't understand the OP.

Around the Network
AussieGecko said:
Dgc1808 said:
"MGS4 will come to 360"

well played,

but it seems all 360's will come to the PS3, but some according to some people are untouchable, though granted it probably works the other way too. lol

Just being a new PS3 owner i am sort of new to looking for things for the PS3 still lol

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=19171

There you go. The 08 games were taken down however... so you may have to do some research on your own.

A while back 360 fans were pretty much saying all 3rd party PS3 exclusives would come to 360.... Guess things change... may have something to do with PS3 > 360 weekly sales back then....

4 ≈ One

MGS4 on 360 kills this thread.

BladeOfGod said:
Dgc1808 said:
"MGS4 will come to 360"

No, it won't.

I was just trying to prove a point that both fanboy types have said this type of stuff.

4 ≈ One

Slimebeast said:
What's the point of this thread? I didn't understand the OP.

this

Why some people still saying MGS4 is going to the 360 when it's not. Even Kojima said it's not going to the 360. If you want MGS4 get a PS3 please.