By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Some Americans are morons...

I'm so glad im smarter then these people >.< they give america a bad name

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DJ3RrqBqk14

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

ummm....I wonder if they know how to embed, though...whoever they are.

Oh...there it is.

Wow...stupid people.  Poor stupid people.  I'm sure they are smart in other ways.  Like maybe they can recite the TV Guide or something.

I fixed it for ya.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

super_etecoon said:
ummm....I wonder if they know how to embed, though...whoever they are.

yea.. i dont even know why my embed code isnt working... I can code an entire website in JavaScript yet I cant get this site to understand a simple embed tag... wtf..

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

It is very funny...also very sad. Again...stupid people exist everywhere though if you go to the streets...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

hilarious...go Bush

Hey give us a break. Some of us don't even own maps.

CNNNN.. used to love this [australian] show.. but has now been replaced by the even better Chasers war on everything (which stars the same guys... )

I'm not sure if the news of the comedians breaching security at APEC got to other countries, but its definitely worth a search in youtube if you haven't, but those were the Chasers (these guys)

EDIT: found a wiki link to read about it if you can't find it on youtube (definitely worth a watch if you can be arsed finding it, i can't)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chaser%27s_War_on_Everything#APEC_prank_and_arrest

I'll have to check out these guys' videos...I had seen this one already, but it's funny stuff.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

You can make this video in ANY country.

The WORLD is full of idiots.

('cept this place of course)

Predictions For Last Full Week of Sales in 2010)

WII - 80.35 Million

360 - 43.88 Million

PS3 - 41.40 Million

More terrible predictions coming Jan. 2011!!!