By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Some Americans are morons...

Its a shame and very dangerous that people dont know simple things. Some people don't even know where the US is on the map.

Around the Network

OMG before i begin I would like to say this could be done anywhere in the world.......

However some of the things that were said in this video is sad and now I can fully see why Bush was elected and then re-elected...... One of the worst things was the map of the made up countries in the position where Australia should of been.

The Second worst thing was the total lack of understanding of Palestine and Israel conflict thank God before I finished college I took a course about that. How sad is it that 6 years into a war and we know nothing of area whatsoever .

also i can't really blame people for not knowing what is the collation of the willing and not knowing who John Howard is, yet this video seems, for the most part, to have been shot down South in Texas or that area because there were a lot Dallas Texas hats.

the should come up here in MA see how we would fair, I would be very interested in that.

What annoys me most is that women think it's okay to laugh hysterically when they say something stupid. It's not funny, you're a freakin' idiot! Some of those questions, it doesn't surprise me that they couldn't answer them, but sometimes I just wonder if they're not even trying...

I blame the liberal takeover of our education system. Where feeling good about yourself (& being P.C.) is more important than the truth.

But that was hillarious, I'd like to see this done in other countries...

"The next time someone tells you Compact Discs are the wave of the future, tell them the future doesn't belong to snails!" - Nintendo Power, April 1994

Square07 said:
I blame the liberal takeover of our education system. Where feeling good about yourself (& being P.C.) is more important than the truth.

That's talking like a Rocky! 

Makes me feel like I'm all the way back in Montana...

Ahh...

Around the Network

"""t's not supposed to be some scientific study..."""

==> true, but whatever you call it,
it is supposed to show something : "americans are morrons"
I just have made a similar test with my mother and I can say (I knew it) :
she is a french morron !!!

"""Still...the pointing to Australia for every country on the map was freakin hilarious"""

==> I think there is ALLREADY Iran / South Korea written on the Australia.
it is why people choose to spot this country,
in fact, they just try to read the name of the differents countries on the map, and they see it is written Iran/south korea, and they put the "needle" on ... AUSTRALIA !!!!!

Time to Work !

Paroki thanks for showing me some memories.

My dog is way beyond my ranking list than you.

Din Apekatt  

"How many sides has a triangle?"

"Four?"

Oh my f*cking God..., seriously, OMFG!

Seriously that's pathetic, but it could be done anywhere on the world.

Here in my city we have a show that asks people in the streets questions from general knowledge. It's amazing the responses that people give.

I'm rather sure they were skipping people with the right answers. I don't know, it's almost hard to believe how dumb some people are. I'm thinking maybe caught on the spot like that people possibly are thinking it's a trick question. I know when I'm playing a board game with trivia questions there are times when I draw blanks to questions I know the answer to without a doubt.

There is a funny SNL skit that set out to show how dumb people were and everyone they asked questions to knew the right answers.

Another funny thing is I asked some of the questions to people I work with they mostly know the answers, although people get hung up on the, "Name a country with a U" that's because most people say America, almost none says the whole name.

Uhhh....Uraguay?