By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Some Americans are morons...

Yeah, this could be done anywhere. I've chatted with a lot of people from other countries that had no idea where Texas is, what currency Japan uses, what sparked the first Gulf War, or who Vladimir Putin is. Whatever, the Lilliputians want to have their fun I say let them. I wouldn't be making too much fun of those people since I would be willing to bet a majority of posters on this site would fail a similar pop quiz (though maybe not as badly).

As a side not, John Howard is awesome.

Around the Network

Wow just wow.

Sad commentary as human existance as a whole.

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X

Yeah the world is full of idiots that is very suprising. But americans seems to just think about North America but then again USA is huge.

My dog is way beyond my ranking list than you.

Din Apekatt  

That is true...what do Americans care if most of them don't even see the opposite coast of the country let alone a foreign nation...

Not an excuse, but a cause perhaps...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

it is not about STUPIDITY

it is about knowledge, not about being clever or not.
they (you too?) like to call this : "general knowledge" ("culture generale" in french)
that is obvious NOT so general ...

and you can do this on the whole planet, not only USA !!!

it is just you expect USA people ("1st WW country") to know more things than just football teams and car names.

+

In the video they dont show ALL the people that are making "good" answer to the questions they ask.
A biaised "study" for sure lol.

Overall, it is still funny to listen.

Time to Work !

It's not supposed to be some scientific study...

Still...the pointing to Australia for every country on the map was freakin hilarious, and every person should know basic geography...even if they didn't know where Sri Lanka was, they could have at least recognized where Australia should be hehe. It's a freakin continent!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I am just wondering how many % of the american people go to college or high school? I know that Sweden got the highest % in world. If we could get that chart this thread could be very interesting.

Yea i watched this video awhile ago and it still blows me away about how uneducated some people can be =/.
that jogging guy cracked me up so bad "Which one was throwing the rocks?" hahahah
"He's(bush) is from Texas, he's gotta be right!"

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.