By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 3 leaked onto the Internet :|

z64dan said:
Nintendo's approach is: We already made more money on the console sale and the controller sales than PS3 will ever make, profit wise.

Umm that's not Nintendo's approach at all.  They are just as aggressive as Microsoft and Sony when it comes to piracy.  Even more in some cases, take South Korea for example, Microsoft basically ignored Xbox 360 piracy in that country while Nintendo is suing several websites and users, and is demanding that South Korean officials crack down on piracy.

Around the Network

Hopefully they figure it out before Galaxy and Brawl are released

z64dan said:
gamingdevil said:
Thanks for the name calling If you lived in a place where a game was released 5+ months later, with a 60 Euros (80$) price tag would you give that amount of money for, say, WarioWare? I wouldn't. I already have Super Paper Mario since April (Original imported, mind you) so yeah... if i lived in the US i wouldn't be in this difficult situation. So, all in all, if Nintendo wakes up and realizes that there are also PAL gamers i might stop pirating. Thank you :)

It's not Nintendo's fault that you guys use weird electricity, have weird TVs and speak about 10 languages 

I would prefer the term different... but still, only games on Nintendo platforms take this long to come here.
And it's not my fault we got different TV's and 10 different languages so i am not willing to pay for it. If they had made the Wii regionfree as they promised there were not be any problem.

MS Insiderblog said:

Hopefully I can put these Halo 3 ban rumors to rest...

If you obtain a copy of Halo 3 prior to its street date of Sept 25th, you will NOT be banned from Xbox Live for playing Halo 3 early (not even my fellow softies).

http://gamerscoreblog.com/team/archive/2007/09/19/553394.aspx

Wait....so the ending is crappy AGAIN??

Around the Network

The game is hyped beyond reality and it will sell A LOT. It will surely give the money back to both producers and investors, even if it gets pirated by lots of people.

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad
epsilon72 said:
Wait....so the ending is crappy AGAIN??

Oh, now I get it. Some people are saying that apparently, Master Chief dies.

I can't say that that was unexpected.

isn't torrents only used on PCs? Thats pretty crazy if they make halo 3 torrent for PC. Halo 3 + mac = pwn. :p

Because it's Halo 3.