By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - should we make new members sign up with paid e-mail accounts?

I moved three times in the last four years so I changed ISP three times. My hotmail account stays the same, no matter where I am. It's much simpler to use my hotmail account to sign up as a member on sites.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

No way. If you want less alternate accounts stop people from reporting every single message which goes even slightly against politicall correctness.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Nope I dont use my stupid ISP email. Dunno who the fuck does.

dsister44 said:

well should we?

Their is no such things as paid Email Accounts...Every service is free now....atleast the good one are

That sounds like extra work.

No.

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
because everyone should have one anyways. because i get one with my intenet provider. and it will cut down on spammers and alt accounts.

And what do you suggest those of us whose email doesn't work do?

I don't have an ISP internet account because it won't let me set it up. So no, it is a silly idea, GAF is a terrible restrictive place so I don't know whay you would want here to be more like there.

God no.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Wouldn't this prevent new teenagers from signing up? That sounds short-sighted for a video game website.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

The no's have it. no

I haven't used my ISP email account since i started university 13 years ago, i thought my parents were the only ones who still did.