By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Contra Rebirth announced for Wii

I need to get Gradius Rebirth as some point. Contra is Konami's best IP imo. :P

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Its Wiiware smart asses!? For all those asking.

Besides the "ww" at the end of the link look at the damn 2D sprites and "Rebirth" like Gradius.

Wow.... wii is just getting... amazing.....er?? haha more amazing by the day. Awesome

trestres said:
This is Contra 3 remake right?

The site says it's a completely new work. We'll see...

Well, looks like my first Wiiware game has arrived.

Around the Network

holy shit, Ninty better have got the exclusive on this game. Awesome news and this kicks Bionic Commondo's ass.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Online coop is a must!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

First day purchase.

Hell yes. Don't know when I'm going to get the points but this is a must download!

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Is the release date Japan only, or worldwide? It appears to be a Japan Release Date.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA