By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGC Poll: Who do you think will have the best showing at E3?

Who do you think will have the best showing at E3?

Microsoft 511 16.28%

Nintendo 855 27.24%

Sony 1,240 39.50%

They will all have great surprises. 310 9.88%

I expect to be let down by all three. 223 7.10%

Total:3,139

Nintendo. They know they will have to significantly up their game after last years showing. I bet there will be loads of WM+ related games shown and i get the feeling there will be lots of third party announcements that Nintendo have made them stay silent until E3 to show.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

Microsoft every since 2005 they've never had a suckage E3 showing,Go by there track record i'll go with MS>Sony>Nintendo

I'd pull for Sony, but I've got this gut-wrenching feeling that Microsoft will have that ever-so shocking announcement.

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

I dont know who really will, but i bet sony wins the poll

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

I wasn't sure, so I put "expect to be let down by all three."

Around the Network

Either Nintendo or Microsoft will win E3, but I'm leaning more towards Nintendo. Neither one have announced a game in god knows how long, but Nintendo really needs to make up for last years showing, which I expect they will.

SONY can't really afford to "win" E3 (with game announcements). They already have so many games announced, that any more will just lead to an overcrowded holiday season (like last year) and many games won't get the sales they deserve. I expect SONY will have a very strong showing (with release dates, footage, info, and maybe a few lower tier game announcements) but nothing so utterly shocking that they will win.

Probably microsoft.

I have this image of Sony cutting the price @ E3 by $50, and announcing it to the world during the conference, and Microsoft walking up on the stage and saying Xbox 360 premium $xxx then sitting back down. That would probably crash the video game sites.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
I have this image of Sony cutting the price @ E3 by $50, and announcing it to the world during the conference, and Microsoft walking up on the stage and saying Xbox 360 premium $xxx then sitting back down. That would probably crash the video game sites.

Now THAT would be epic and worth watching 50x in a row.

Squilliam said:

did something like this happen? it reminds me of something, yet i can't put my finger on it :/