By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGC Poll: Who do you think will have the best showing at E3?

Who do you think will have the best showing at E3?

Microsoft 511 16.28%

Nintendo 855 27.24%

Sony 1,240 39.50%

They will all have great surprises. 310 9.88%

I expect to be let down by all three. 223 7.10%

Total:3,139
Squilliam said:
Soriku said:
Squilliam said:
Slimebeast said:
Squilliam said:
I have this image of Sony cutting the price @ E3 by $50, and announcing it to the world during the conference, and Microsoft walking up on the stage and saying Xbox 360 premium $xxx then sitting back down. That would probably crash the video game sites.

What's this about?

Somebody tell the background story already.

Sega announced the Saturn at $399 at their E3 press conference. Sony was next, and Ken just walked up on stage and said $299 and sat back down.

I need a vid (or something!) for this. Because that's just too epic.

I looked, but I could NOT find.

Tim would know.

What year was it? 1995?

I don't think Youtube has anything that far back. I just checked.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

i really think this years e3 will be stella. expecially after last year appaling show. ninty should announce new core games. tonnes of psp stuff from sony. and im sure microsoft have some cool surprises. but i'll be watching the nintendo one as i allways love to get hyped for there games and i wanna see some more LOZ spirit tracks

I'd say Sony or Nintendo.
Sony will probably have something huge on PSP, might have something big on PS3 and will have a lot of software.
Nintendo might drop a megaton if they annouce price drop or might release something big like new Mario/Zelda.
Microsoft unless they say X720 is coming and annouce date i don't see what could they do.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Peterisyum said:
i really think this years e3 will be stella.

Who's she?

lol it just means rly rly good. did i spell it wrong or something? or is it just not a common term outside of australia?

Around the Network
Peterisyum said:
lol it just means rly rly good. did i spell it wrong or something? or is it just not a common term outside of australia?

Stellar is the spelling, Stella is a girls name but when you are Australian they sound exactly the same ;)

Soleron said:
Peterisyum said:
i really think this years e3 will be stella.

Who's she?

Lol, I thought she was a girl from GGW.

Wii will have something amazing going on this year.

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009

I predict that every fanboy will predict their favorite console will win, and claim victory after E3 regardless of the content of the press conference and quality of announcements.

WiiStation360 said:
I predict that every fanboy will predict their favorite console will win, and claim victory after E3 regardless of the content of the press conference and quality of announcements.

I haven't seen Nintendo fanboys claiming win after last year conference :D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB