By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii Music has sold 2.65 million

Well, I ordered it 2 days ago and should be in my hands sometime in the next 3 to 6 hours.

Don't hate me :)

Around the Network

can't wait till it gets to 5million it seems only true blue core gamers can really find out how good this game is they are the one's that keep going till they master a game this game needs imagination and that seams to be lacking these days.

I think where ahead on this page

I agree, This makes Me Sick ... People are so stupid.

Buy a REAL game, thats Good like madworld, Little King Story Etc. NOT THIS JUNK that nintendo made in 5 minutes ...

Sega For Life - Gaming Died When Sega Died ... Sega <3

The nintendo before - ' wii release ' <3
Sega before ' Software Only ' <3

Anti M$ (Therefore anti 360) - im making it official ... Go play your meaningless FPS Games ...

Galaki said:
Well, I ordered it 2 days ago and should be in my hands sometime in the next 3 to 6 hours.

Don't hate me :)

Why would we? You still have 3 to 6 hours before you reallizeyou made BIIIIIG mistake :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

Wii Music is just plain awesome! It deserves the nice sales :)

It should have sold twice that by now, but there's some comfort in knowing that even the reviewer-led smear campaign against this generation's finest multiplayer experience still couldn't kill its legs.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

NES said:
NightstrikerX said:
NES said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
NES said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
I still think Wii Music looks like loads of fun, so I'm happy it's sold well.

"Looks" and "is" are two different things.

Oh, so you've actually played it and hate it? Cool.

I played it at gamestop. Its a terrible game.

So you're basing your opinion upon what, at most 15 minutes of playtime at a gamestop? I'm sure that's very credible. I own the game and I enjoy it very much, it's one of the few games of which whenever I see someone else playing it, I have this enourmous urge to join them. I don't know why, but it's a fun game to experiment with in single player, and a blast to butcher, or attempt to recreate amazing songs with multiple people.

Wii Music
based on 43 reviews
Read critic reviews
How did we calculate this?
based on 77 votes
Read user comments
Rate this game

Looks like i have a lot more people on my side. 43 professional reviewers, 77 users, and the rest of the internet.

yeah those reviews are as credible as Mao Tse Tung saying that China is not breaking human rights. seriously when they review whole game after 5-8h of playing it when learning how to play a single instrument takes few days you know this review is shit.
sorry but 90% of wii music reviews are bad and incompetent at best. i've got this game and it's the best music game i've ever played(well it's the only one in its genre cause GH and RB series are just rhytm games), but it takes weeks until you will be able to play this game on any respectable level that will let you actually review this title.

besides this game is ascore as it can get - only hardcore gamers will enjoy it to the fullest cause it takes months or even years to master all the instruments.

to all the haters - play this game or shut up and go to your generic FPSs where you don't need to use any brain cell, can finish in 5 hours and master after 5 minutes cause Wii Music is just too hard for you.

Wow, there is some hope for that birthday simulator after all.

NES said:

Wii Music
based on 43 reviews
Read critic reviews
How did we calculate this?
based on 77 votes
Read user comments
Rate this game

Looks like i have a lot more people on my side. 43 professional reviewers, 77 users, and the rest of the internet.

So a game that is primarily targetted at a market which consists of people who don't read game reviews and don't visit game sites, is fairly judged by people who read and write reviews and people who not only visit game sites, but take the effort to go out of their way to contribute?