By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which non main character should get their own game?

deadt0m said:
MontanaHatchet said:
deadt0m said:
MontanaHatchet said:
deadt0m said:
Otis...

Otis from Dead Rising? I'd totally play a spinoff with him in it!

You are one sick puppy.

...Hmm? A different Otis then?

No, I was talking about Otis from Dead Rising, but it was a joke.  That you would willingly subject yourself to more Otis makes me wonder why you hate yourself.  :P

i want to play as the dog in that game.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
deadt0m said:
MontanaHatchet said:
deadt0m said:
MontanaHatchet said:
deadt0m said:
Otis...

You are one sick puppy.

No, I was talking about Otis from Dead Rising, but it was a joke.  That you would willingly subject yourself to more Otis makes me wonder why you hate yourself.  :P

I liked Otis, except for when he sent me messages at really random and annoying times. But he was cool as a cucumber and an important character in the game.

I dunno how they would get a full game of fun gameplay out of calling people at inopportune times and then calling them back when they hang up on you to tell them how rude it is.

deadt0m said:
MontanaHatchet said:
deadt0m said:
MontanaHatchet said:
deadt0m said:
MontanaHatchet said:
deadt0m said:
Otis...

You are one sick puppy.

I liked Otis, except for when he sent me messages at really random and annoying times. But he was cool as a cucumber and an important character in the game.

I dunno how they would get a full game of fun gameplay out of calling people at inopportune times and then calling them back when they hang up on you to tell them how rude it is.

You play as Otis and you decide the most inopportune times to call random videogame characters. I could see a game being made about it, and then when you're done with the main quest, you get to watch a cutscene where Otis goes to the bar (and then the game ends).

MontanaHatchet said:
deadt0m said:
MontanaHatchet said:
deadt0m said:
MontanaHatchet said:
deadt0m said:
MontanaHatchet said:
deadt0m said:
Otis...

You are one sick puppy.

You play as Otis and you decide the most inopportune times to call random videogame characters. I could see a game being made about it, and then when you're done with the main quest, you get to watch a cutscene where Otis goes to the bar (and then the game ends).

HAHA, now that I would buy.  You could just ruin all the greatest moments in video game history as Otis.  I can see it now.  Link has both hands wrapped around the hilt of the Master Sword, and all of a sudden his phone rings. 

Alasted said:

Sarah Fisher.

i have a hunch that she will be playable on the new Splinter Cell. but older, and trying to help her dad.

Around the Network

Okay what about Princess Daisy.

pikmin by themselves no olimar

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

any character from the Metal Gear series.
Zelda, and im not counting the horrible CDI games
thats probably all i can think off right now

Sephiroth357 said:
Sephiroth

Final Fantasy VII Crisis Origins : Sephiroth.

peshkavus said:
Wrex of ME

On the mission to save his own species, and doom the rest of the galaxy by doing that :)