axumblade said:
Vetteman94 said:
axumblade said:
Vetteman94 said:
axumblade said:
Xxain said:
^ how much, and how often?

$24.99 for an "annual subscription."

Edit: Sony release free episodes sometimes too so you don't get screwed over with your annual subscription. So you get 12 months of issues that aren't free and you also can access the free ones.

I also forgot. They also give access to certain demo's before they make them available on the PSN as well. I remember I got the Motorstorm: PR demo a month before everyone else did.

That is wrong,  if an episode is free you dont get your yearly subscription extended a month,  You get 12 episodes,  whether they are offered free or not.    Which is why I hate free months,  it takes away from the fact that I paid for all of them yet some people get them free. 

Are you sure? my list of DLs on the Playstation Network says I'm good until August or September and I subscribed before then...or perhaps I'm getting the Qore release mixed with the others. Either way, still a bargain considering all the stuff we get for free through  Qore.

I'm pretty sure,  my DL list shows only 12 episodes(including the free ones) and it ends in July.  Which makes August 08 the 1st episode, which make sense since I ordered it the day it came out. 

I'm not at my PS3 right now but I have a Qore for July listed in my history and a Qore for July listed in my future transactions...I think it just gave me 1 free episode for some reason...

I just found out that the annual subscription is 13 episodes not 12,  so it makes sense that you have one for July 2008 and your last one is July 2009.  Its probably the same for me.  So its an even better deal now I guess,  but i am still pissed about the free downloads.  It was probably just a way to try and get more annual subscribers

That makes a little more sense.

I'm still renewing my subscription next year too.

Oh yeah me too,  it got me into numerous betas: SOCOM, LBP, R2, Home, Killzone 2 and now Uncharted 2

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
Zlejedi said:
Ajescent said:
This is rubbish.
EU folks don't get the codes from INfamous purchases nor do we get a chance to get it from Qore.

Curse SCEE and their "beta tester" system >.<

Hmm is there anything known about beta in EU actually ?

Officially no but I'm guessing it's gonna be for "Beta Testers only" as it always is ¬_¬

just create a US account and subscribe to Qore.

nice i get beta without having to preorder infamous....HOOOOOOO

Ajescent said:
This is rubbish.
EU folks don't get the codes from INfamous purchases nor do we get a chance to get it from Qore.

Curse SCEE and their "beta tester" system >.<

that's one of the perks of living in a nation of constant fear.

Does that work? I thought i read something about your VISA/MASTERCARD number cant be the same in two accounts or something. Didnt look into it to much. But anyways.. do i only have to subscribe via my US account for it to work?

Around the Network
MAFKKA said:

Does that work? I thought i read something about your VISA/MASTERCARD number cant be the same in two accounts or something. Didnt look into it to much. But anyways.. do i only have to subscribe via my US account for it to work?

well, if you can't get Qore in a EU account I would assume you'd have to do it in a US account. I'm not sure how the credit cards work but it's worth a try. I've enjoyed the betas I've been in because of Qore. LBP, Resistance, and now Uncharted 2 it looks like.

edit:  I do know that once you download Qore or the beta that you'll likely be able to play it in whatever account you want.

my cards won't work tried many a-times :(

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I'd like a code if anybody is kind enough to be giving any of theirs away.

KylieDog said:
The BETA system is a joke.

Every beta I have been on is full of retards who treat it like nothing more than a demo, a vast majority don't report or give feedback on anything at all and quite a few times now I've heard the phrase "Hopefully no one else will discover this bug and we can abuse it on the real version".

BETAs been turned into nothing but promotional bollocks and games are suffering for it because they don't have proper beta testers.

You do realize that not everyone has to report bugs for them to be found and fixed, right?  All it takes is 1 person to report a bug and it can be fixed.  Killzone 2 benefitted greatly from beta testing.

windbane said:
KylieDog said:
The BETA system is a joke.

Every beta I have been on is full of retards who treat it like nothing more than a demo, a vast majority don't report or give feedback on anything at all and quite a few times now I've heard the phrase "Hopefully no one else will discover this bug and we can abuse it on the real version".

BETAs been turned into nothing but promotional bollocks and games are suffering for it because they don't have proper beta testers.

You do realize that not everyone has to report bugs for them to be found and fixed, right?  All it takes is 1 person to report a bug and it can be fixed.  Killzone 2 benefitted greatly from beta testing.

Plus only betas given to you for being a Playstation underground member and a member of GAP have the ability of reporting issues.  When you get a beta from Qore, there is no system for reporting errors or bugs.  All of the betas had error reporting systems for early beta testers, but once they start letting in Qore users, or make it a public beta, it is mainly for server load testing purposes.