Forums - Sony Discussion - Qore grants access to Uncharted 2 multiplayer beta

^ how much, and how often?

Around the Network
Xxain said:

Qore annual subscription is $24.99 a year

Ajescent said:
This is rubbish.
EU folks don't get the codes from INfamous purchases nor do we get a chance to get it from Qore.

Curse SCEE and their "beta tester" system >.<

As far as i am aware us in the EU do get the beta code with inFamous! It says so on the pre-order of the game i ordered anyway! I am in the UK so might be different if you are in mainland EU i suppose...

Vetteman94 said:
Xxain said:

Qore annual subscription is $24.99 a year

looks like im enrolling this friday

Squall_Leonhart said:
Ajescent said:
This is rubbish.
EU folks don't get the codes from INfamous purchases nor do we get a chance to get it from Qore.

As far as i am aware us in the EU do get the beta code with inFamous! It says so on the pre-order of the game i ordered anyway! I am in the UK so might be different if you are in mainland EU i suppose...

Ou dinnae know that, I'm in England so this is good if true.

ATM I'm not 100% sure about INfamous just yet so not sure if I want to buy it however Uncharted Beta is a great incentive.

However I want Qore :(

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Xxain said:

$24.99 for an "annual subscription."

Edit: Sony release free episodes sometimes too so you don't get screwed over with your annual subscription. So you get 12 months of issues that aren't free and you also can access the free ones.

I also forgot. They also give access to certain demo's before they make them available on the PSN as well. I remember I got the Motorstorm: PR demo a month before everyone else did.

That is wrong,  if an episode is free you dont get your yearly subscription extended a month,  You get 12 episodes,  whether they are offered free or not.    Which is why I hate free months,  it takes away from the fact that I paid for all of them yet some people get them free. 

Ajescent said:
This is rubbish.

Hmm is there anything known about beta in EU actually ?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

axumblade said:
Vetteman94 said:
axumblade said:
Xxain said:

Edit: Sony release free episodes sometimes too so you don't get screwed over with your annual subscription. So you get 12 months of issues that aren't free and you also can access the free ones.

I also forgot. They also give access to certain demo's before they make them available on the PSN as well. I remember I got the Motorstorm: PR demo a month before everyone else did.

That is wrong,  if an episode is free you dont get your yearly subscription extended a month,  You get 12 episodes,  whether they are offered free or not.    Which is why I hate free months,  it takes away from the fact that I paid for all of them yet some people get them free. 

Are you sure? my list of DLs on the Playstation Network says I'm good until August or September and I subscribed before then...or perhaps I'm getting the Qore release mixed with the others. Either way, still a bargain considering all the stuff we get for free through  Qore.

I'm pretty sure,  my DL list shows only 12 episodes(including the free ones) and it ends in July.  Which makes August 08 the 1st episode, which make sense since I ordered it the day it came out. 

Zlejedi said:
Ajescent said:
This is rubbish.

Hmm is there anything known about beta in EU actually ?

Officially no but I'm guessing it's gonna be for "Beta Testers only" as it always is ¬_¬

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

axumblade said:
Vetteman94 said:
axumblade said:
Vetteman94 said:
axumblade said:
Xxain said:

Are you sure? my list of DLs on the Playstation Network says I'm good until August or September and I subscribed before then...or perhaps I'm getting the Qore release mixed with the others. Either way, still a bargain considering all the stuff we get for free through  Qore.

I'm pretty sure,  my DL list shows only 12 episodes(including the free ones) and it ends in July.  Which makes August 08 the 1st episode, which make sense since I ordered it the day it came out. 

I'm not at my PS3 right now but I have a Qore for July listed in my history and a Qore for July listed in my future transactions...I think it just gave me 1 free episode for some reason...

I just found out that the annual subscription is 13 episodes not 12,  so it makes sense that you have one for July 2008 and your last one is July 2009.  Its probably the same for me.  So its an even better deal now I guess,  but i am still pissed about the free downloads.  It was probably just a way to try and get more annual subscribers