By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So, why the downtime?

I was sitting, hoping it meant that we were updating to VGC 2.0, but I was dissappointed

Around the Network

i was wondering why i couldnt get here either =/

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

i was sad

i but i was keeping busy

The downtime sucked. Without VGChartz to post at I had no choice but to actually do my job for the last hour or so.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

kowenicki said:
@euphoria

wow.. thats terrible... my sympathy.. thank god i was already home and didnt have to resort to such drastic action.

Tell me about it... 

I am so acustomed to browsing VGChartz from 7am-3:30pm EST Monday through Friday and getting a paycheck for it. Today however I had to do something I haven't done lately... work. 

*sigh*

Please don't make me go through that again VGChartz.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

I was thinking ti was just me. I'm glad to hear it wasn't. So it must be Oyvoyvoyv's fault. I guess he's mad...

This is invisible text!

Killergran said:
I was thinking ti was just me. I'm glad to hear it wasn't. So it must be Oyvoyvoyv's fault. I guess he's mad...

His ghost haunts the site...

European software sales

mM
Euphoria14 said:
The downtime sucked. Without VGChartz to post at I had no choice but to actually do my job for the last hour or so.

Me too

How long was the site down? I just came back to the computer.

This is invisible text!