By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gametrailers.com says InFamous better than Prototype

I have two things to say.

1. I will be getting inFAMOUS day one.

2. It is going to be extreamly interesting to see the scores givin to these games.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

i think they both could be good, but i will be too busy playing undisputed to be bothered. perhaps when they go bargain price i will pick them up.

art is the excrement of culture

Can someone give a breakdown of what they think?

I got like a minute in to their interview. God they suck.

Either way... it wouldn't surprise me. I mean Infamous does look like a good game. I just don't think it's the better "Super Hero" game.

I mean for example X-men: Children of the Atom is a better game then "Ultimate Alliance."

However "Ultiamte Alliance" is a better superhero game.

Children of the Atom is just a better game that features super heroes.

Meh, I was gonna buy both games anyway. As long as they're both high quality games is all that matters.

PS4/PS3/PC/3DS Owner (Will buy a Switch when mainline Pokemon game is released)

Kasz216 said:

Can someone give a breakdown of what they think?

I got like a minute in to their interview. God they suck.

Either way... it wouldn't surprise me. I mean Infamous does look like a good game. I just don't think it's the better "Super Hero" game.

I mean for example X-men: Children of the Atom is a better game then "Ultimate Alliance."

However "Ultiamte Alliance" is a better superhero game.

Children of the Atom is just a better game that features super heroes.

"Well I played both and, well I like infamous more, its actually fun, not saying prototype is a piece of beep, its just not that fun, I  love infamous though and the graphics are DEFINATELY high standards on infamous atleast comparing it to prototype, overally by playing both Id say infamous is the better game"

Thats what I got from it

mM
Around the Network

Well, who would have thought that? An exclusive from an awesome developer than a multiplatform game with several delays.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Rightfully so, Prototype is going to be an average game.

Anyone thinks Infamous will be this year`s goty?

outlawauron said:
Well, who would have thought that? An exclusive from an awesome developer than a multiplatform game with several delays.

Quote of the thread.  Sony gets underestimated a lot, but they put out quality stuff all the time.  It wouldn't really be that surprising if Infamous was a lot better than Prototype.

ctk495 said:
Anyone thinks Infamous will be this year`s goty?

I doubt, there's too many strong games coming out in fall/winter.

GT 5 (maybe), Bioshock 2, Modern Warfare 2, God of War III (maybe), Uncharted 2, Halo: ODST, Heavy Rain, Alan Wake, Splinter Cell etc.. etc..

And let's not forget Killzone 2, Street Fighter 4 and Chinatown Wars that are already out.