By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The OFFICIAL Canadian dollar thread

thank god. I was getting sick of all the unofficial Canadian dollar Threads.

Yes, it's high times for the Loonie. Which has the benefits of bragging rights, and the negatives of everything else.

Dallas- Montreal is amazing. But so is Quebec City. If you do one, do the other. And despite what everyone else will tell you, Winnipeg is actually a pretty nice city. Ottawa is also nice. If you go in the Winter, you really have to skate the canal. If you go anytime of the year, you really have to visit the War Museum.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

That sounds very nice DN. Theatre is always good, and it would be great to bring back some food/wine to the family. We're thinking about going next fall.

Winnipeg is a fine city, just the Indians there suck. Well, so do the one's in Cape Breton. Quebec is nice, but don't expect to speak the language, Acadian French, Quebec French and France French are all different.

Most of Canada is good scenic. I grew up around the Rockies, so I don't find them so impressive as actually comforting, but people who visit love them.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Wow. That's some grade A racism there Fuzzmosis.

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Semi Unfair generalization towards Indians? Check. Unwillingness to describe it as non semi unfair? Also check. Quite willing to expand on that as well.

I'd give myself only a C on racism personally. But can't deny it's there sadly.

See Ya George.

Around the Network

Calling Native Americans Indians? Check. That atleast Brings it up to a B.

People In Dios. Indians. I don't call em Native Americans just like I don't call Brazillians Native Americans. If I met one that requested I call them by their long ago mutilated tribe name, most likely I'd call him/her a Crowfoot, or a Sarcee, or any other 400 potential names. Till that Point, Indians, In Dios. Perfectly respectable.

See Ya George.

All this means is that i'm getting screwed big time on everything i buy in this crap country. But i can't wait until i go back to the US for all the cheap stuff during thanks giving.

Personally, I'm pretty bullish on the Canadian Dollar and I expect that between the Bank of Canada raising interest rates in the near future and the Fed reducing rates that we will see $1.10 Canadian dollar in the near future ...

GranTurismo said:
All this means is that i'm getting screwed big time on everything i buy in this crap country. But i can't wait until i go back to the US for all the cheap stuff during thanks giving.

Crap Country?  WTH?  Where are you staying? and where is your place of origin?

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.