By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - For my part, Sony have finally made a successful moneyhat.

Joystiq is reporting (via Eurogamer) that this is for the EU region only. Looks legit.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

I'll come up with something better eventually...

Hmm I think this kind of game trend to flop on PS3 (like the recent Riddick or Wheelman). Poor Atari

Wow, it's only been a few hours but it's already got extremely tiring watching 360 fanboys spin the deal as a moneyhat.

They took the publishing burden off a company that's been financially struggling for ages. End of story.

Gabriel84 said:
Hmm I think this kind of game trend to flop on PS3 (like the recent Riddick or Wheelman). Poor Atari

Vin Diesel: Wheelman Ubisoft 395 N/A 0.11m 08th Apr 09
Vin Diesel: Wheelman Ubisoft 276 N/A 0.15m 08th Apr 09

The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena Atari 844 N/A 0.13m 03rd Jan 09
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena Atari 103 N/A 0.06m 03rd Jan 09

both games havent sold that well that you mentioned on either platform, so why the "flop on ps3" remark.

ghostbusters looks amazing and i predict it will be well recived on all platforms.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
wholikeswood said:
Wow, it's only been a few hours but it's already got extremely tiring watching 360 fanboys spin the deal as a moneyhat.

They took the publishing burden off a company that's been financially struggling for ages. End of story.

You're right.  Sony are doing this out of the goodness of their hearts.

Don't be silly.  Wii+360 versions of this game would outsell the PS3+PS2 versions two or three too one if launched simultaneously. 

That far outweighs the potential benefits of any STANDARD publishing deal.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

wholikeswood said:

Good one.

badgenome said:
wholikeswood said:

Good one.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Don't do it Starcraft, just wait till it comes out on PC.

Tease.