By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who here loves Mario?

Well i dont love him because i cant ever get into his story. Hes not a deep enough character. But i have good memories of mario games back in the day

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network

I don't mean literally love him, gosh!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

*raises hand*

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

mario was my number 1 game of childhood really.

i beat marioworld so many times . . ..

even when i take a long break from him (never played 64 much, never touched sunshine), out comes galaxy and new super mario bros to say 'hey, you love mario, dont try to be a tough guy about it!'

now my dream is a new mario bros like the ds one, but on wii, with the classic controller.

basically marioworld, with new graphics and sound (and levels) in glorious 480p!

(try to ignore my wii graphics sarcasm, i do love wii)

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

*raises hand*

been playing mario games all my life, he is a very versatile game character.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

I doooooooooo

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Remove the mustache and I won't hate him.

define "love"
romanticly/sexually - no
his video game series - yes

Sephiroth357 said:
Remove the mustache and I won't hate him.

Lol the mustache gives him style.

I do. Mario is an awesome character! ^_^