By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN interviews the creative director of Rabbids Go Home (Good stuff)

Looks good.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network
Diglet said:
IGN: Are you using Wii MotionPlus for any reason?

Jacques: We don't use the Wii MotionPlus, but rest assured, the Wii remote will never be the same again… Players will discover a feature that uses the Wii Remote in a creative and technologically revolutionary way, never before seen in a game.

---

A Game without WMP? Why?

Because there is no reason to?

This game sounds very interesting.
First of all, a western third party developing a Wii game for 3 years has never happened. Furthermore, that's a very brilliant team, we're not talking about B developers. I hope it will deliver, and I'm pretty sure it will. It was unlucky since it got announced in the same issue of Silent Hill, so probably it wasn't covered as it should have been. I'm looking forward to the multiplayer mode: a coop sounds perfect for this kind of game but I would not besad to see some versus action too, even though I don't dig minigames that much.
PS=I'm new here, hi everybody!
I'm Italian, so sorry for my terrible English.

There are some genres which will undoubtedly benefit from WM+, others not so much. Metroid for example, i can't see what else they could have done to make the control in that game much better. The IR aiming is already great, but all WM+ would allow you do would be to add more gesture based controls to the game. The question is whether they are necessary or if they would make the game any better, i'd say no on both counts.

Captendo said:
This game sounds very interesting.
First of all, a western third party developing a Wii game for 3 years has never happened. Furthermore, that's a very brilliant team, we're not talking about B developers. I hope it will deliver, and I'm pretty sure it will. It was unlucky since it got announced in the same issue of Silent Hill, so probably it wasn't covered as it should have been. I'm looking forward to the multiplayer mode: a coop sounds perfect for this kind of game but I would not besad to see some versus action too, even though I don't dig minigames that much.
PS=I'm new here, hi everybody!
I'm Italian, so sorry for my terrible English.

Welcome and don't worry, your English is fine.

Around the Network
hsrob said:
There are some genres which will undoubtedly benefit from WM+, others not so much. Metroid for example, i can't see what else they could have done to make the control in that game much better. The IR aiming is already great, but all WM+ would allow you do would be to add more gesture based controls to the game. The question is whether they are necessary or if they would make the game any better, i'd say no on both counts.

I do aggree with you: if a game is thought on the Wii Motion Plus, if it's based on it, then you can have a good title out of it, but if in the middle of the development you try to add new parts just to use it, I don't think you can get much more than a bad mix. You must choice a way and follow it, you cannot try anything just for the heck of it. For example, I still remember when High Voltage announced The Conduit would support Wii Motion Plus, even if it was almost useless judging by the videos and the info. Infact, they dropped it some months ago.

Welcome and don't worry, your English is fine.

PS=Thank you for the following post!

Faxanadu said:
Id rather they developed a Beyond Good & Evil Wii version for the last three years...

Since this is the same team which is making BG&E2, and they're focusing on getting this game out before BG&E2, and since they're bragging about how flexible their new engine is, I'd say that there are very good reasons to hope for BG&E2 on Wii.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
Faxanadu said:
Id rather they developed a Beyond Good & Evil Wii version for the last three years...

Since this is the same team which is making BG&E2, and they're focusing on getting this game out before BG&E2, and since they're bragging about how flexible their new engine is, I'd say that there are very good reasons to hope for BG&E2 on Wii.

They'd better.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Interesting news indeed ,i'll keep my eyes on this one. :D

I'm curious about what size of open-world they talking about ,and how LyN can do to this game.Hope it'll come out great! :)

famousringo said:
Faxanadu said:

Hopefully it won´t be a beyond good and evil on rails shooter.