By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN interviews the creative director of Rabbids Go Home (Good stuff)

YES! I'll just echo Cougarman on this, but this really sounds like the kind of game I wanted when I first saw the Rabbids. I was quite dissappointed by the minigame aspect.

Another game that makes me want a Wii, you're getting there 3rd parties!

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
YES! I'll just echo Cougarman on this, but this really sounds like the kind of game I wanted when I first saw the Rabbids. I was quite dissappointed by the minigame aspect.

You've got an awesome PC (judging by library) and a PS3!?

Wtf are you waiting for. Go out there and get that Wii.

Oh and Im jealous you have the two things above.

Valkyria00 said:
Rainbird said:

You've got an awesome PC (judging by library) and a PS3!?

Wtf are you waiting for. Go out there and get that Wii.

Oh and Im jealous you have the two things above.

Well, I had an awesome PC

And I will point you to this piece I wrote some time ago: http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=64565

The new usage of the Wiimote sounds interesting. But the main goal being collecting stuff with a shopping cart.. it sounds weird for an adventure game.

This could be the first AAA third party title for the Wii (which stands for production values and marketing, not quality).

Around the Network

Id rather they developed a Beyond Good & Evil Wii version for the last three years...

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

IGN: Are you using Wii MotionPlus for any reason?

Jacques: We don't use the Wii MotionPlus, but rest assured, the Wii remote will never be the same again… Players will discover a feature that uses the Wii Remote in a creative and technologically revolutionary way, never before seen in a game.

---

A Game without WMP? Why?

Diglet said:
IGN: Are you using Wii MotionPlus for any reason?

Jacques: We don't use the Wii MotionPlus, but rest assured, the Wii remote will never be the same again… Players will discover a feature that uses the Wii Remote in a creative and technologically revolutionary way, never before seen in a game.

---

A Game without WMP? Why?

why would they use it?

you know, at least the dude is excited (at least more than the interviewer looks like an e-mail interview) and if he's telling the truth then I guess we could be excited too haha

good to know they are putting a considerable amoutn of effort on it!

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Looks good.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Looks good.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine