By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Moderator Conduct

It's so rare you see someone use whilst these days...

Around the Network

"All-out swearing is against forum policy and I expect such cases to be policed as such but I don't want this forum to turn into a place where we censor every single thing people say."

Thank you.

I once lost 10 karma on Gamefaqs for ...

And that once was 2 days ago. I mean, come on!

I'd like to bring up two points on this matter. First of all, It's really odd that you'd complain now about something that happened almost a month ago (six years in forum time)

And secondly, while I don't remember entirely (the whole six year thing), I'm pretty sure I actually talked to ck about that very post. So someone is moding the mods.

Ok, a third point. I'll be the first to say that I'm not always a fan of ck's posting style. But he rarely if ever actually croses the line of etiquette and decency.

Infact, I'll even bring up a fourth point. I think most people here will agree that when it comes to videogames, this is probably one of the most civil and courteous around.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

MontanaHatchet said:
I once lost 10 karma on Gamefaqs for saying ...

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Thanks for the response Ioi. I'm just having a difficult time understanding exactly what is allowed and what is not. Being constantly accused of trolling by a mod makes me feel that like I'm being targeted for elimination. Then when that same mod goes around doing the same thing I'm being accused of makes it even more unsettling.

MontanaHatchet said:
I once lost 10 karma on Gamefaqs for saying ...

What....? GODDAMMIT! I was half way through the book! thanks a lot montana.

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

I could have phrased it in a less vulgar way but I think everyone knows what I was saying.

I didn't directly attack anyone, so if offending the president of Nintendo offends you then I guess sorry for the offensive post.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Wow can we not post random spoilers in this thread guys?

Soriku said: We need mods for mods!

That's Source.

Reality has a Nintendo bias.