By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If the Gold/Silver remake rumors are true, which version will you buy?

Probably gold.... i had both when i was younger. I can probably get both too xD i'm getting a huge amount of green paper soon.

Around the Network

I must say gold
:)

^click the license to level it up! Please, and thanks in advance!

=D

Update:
The IGN Nintendo team does not believe the game is coming this year mainly due to the 6 month gap between the Japanese and NA Pokemon release dates.

both

I'd go with both~

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Around the Network

OT:Gold.

pft both :p i've been waiting far too long for a remake of my favorite pokemon series. You can't beat two worlds in one game :p

ctk495 said:
Update:
The IGN Nintendo team does not believe the game is coming this year mainly due to the 6 month gap between the Japanese and NA Pokemon release dates.

I do think it will be released in America, though. Remember a while back Nintendo told Gamespot to reserve some shelf space for a unannounced game? I think this it, no doubt.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
ctk495 said:
Update:

I do think it will be released in America, though. Remember a while back Nintendo told Gamespot to reserve some shelf space for a unannounced game? I think this it, no doubt.

If both games are released in September of this year in Japan, it will release in March/April for the US of next year, followed by the PAL regions (UK) in June/July...it was like that with GS/RS/LGFR/DP.

both of course :D

i'll prolly get silver first, and then gold a couple weeks later.