By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GC game that you regret getting?

ZooCube because I never really played it.. but it was only 5 dollars

Around the Network
O-D-C said:
I should punch you in the face. Sunshine is a great game

This. But i wouldn't punch you in your face only..

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

YuGi-Oh!: The falsebound kingdom

Soul Calibur II

hmm mario sunshine.

Around the Network

Even though I got it for $10 I really regret buying Geist as it sucked ass.

i regret buying dbz budokai....because the next day budokai 2 came out ..also dbz sagas...it promised so much yet it delivered so little....

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles was the only game I regretted

So far, I am not happy with:

Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2
Viewtiful Joe 2
Wind Waker
Dinosaur Planet

Might change if I play them more though.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

xlost8 said:
Animal Crossing for $20. I mean seriously that game is boring, I picked this game over the vastly superior Resident Evil: ReMake and Resident Evil 4. They were both cheap prices on the Gamecube, with both running $10 a piece.

Animal Crossing is a very hit or miss game so I can understand if you dont like the actual game, but paying $20 for Animal Crossing where you got the full games of Punch out, Excitebike, Nes Golf, Donkey Kong, and other games doesn't seem like a bad deal to me.