By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GC game that you regret getting?

Animal Crossing for $20. I mean seriously that game is boring, I picked this game over the vastly superior Resident Evil: ReMake and Resident Evil 4. They were both cheap prices on the Gamecube, with both running $10 a piece.

Around the Network

Sunshine & Animal Crossing

Soriku said:
Boutros is a blasphemer.

As for me...none.

So how was the battle system on tos?

super mario sunshine is just plain boring.. sigh sorry.

SMS, kirby air riders, lord of the rings, super mario strikers, mario party 5 and 6, FFCC (because of the whole gameboy as a controller gimmick), Sphinx, and pokemon Colosseum.

Around the Network
peshkavus said:
super mario sunshine is just plain boring.. sigh sorry.

Finally somebody that agrees with me.I only played the game for a couple of hours and I was dissapointed :/

Rogue Squadron was the weakest of my Gamecube games but i still didn't regret buying it because i got it for a really good price and it was worth at least that.

hsrob said:
Rogue Squadron was the weakest of my Gamecube games but i still didn't regret buying it because i got it for a really good price and it was worth at least that.

Lol that was my first and favorite game on the gamecube.

I've got to say none of them.

The worst game I owned for the GC was James Bond, Agent Under Fire (yuck), but I got that bundled with my GC when I bought it from a friend (along with Pikmin and SSBM) so I certainly don't regret that purchase.

I have a few other games that aren't great, but I picked them up on the cheap, and had some fun with them

ctk495 said:
hsrob said:

Lol that was my first and favorite game on the gamecube.

I still liked it but i much prefer the flying engine of Starfox 64 or even the flying sections of Rayman 64, they were so much more responsive.