By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GC game that you regret getting?

I regret buying SMS,I completely disliked it.

Around the Network

I've played very few. But the ones I did were more well known titles i.e. Smash Bros, Wind Waker. Never played Mario Sunshine, but having played Galaxy and really enjoying it, I would probably feel the same way.

I wish I hadn't bought crystal chronicles or time splitters 2. Overall I wish I had never bought my game cube since I could have just played all their good games on the wii

awww...you didn't like Sunshine? i thought it was pretty good..
i bought Need For Speed Underground 2 and i didn't enjoy it too much..the music was all rap so i played the game silently most of the time..and their were no police chases

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz

Tales of Symphonia...the battle system was pretty bad

Around the Network

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
I don't have very many GC games but out of all of them this is the one I regret the most
don't get me wrong its not horrible but like most console Pokemon it left me feeling lacking.

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

I should punch you in the face. Sunshine is a great game

16-bit gamer said:
awww...you didn't like Sunshine? i thought it was pretty good..
i bought Need For Speed Underground 2 and i didn't enjoy it too much..the music was all rap so i played the game silently most of the time..and their were no police chases

This reminds me I regret buying the original Need for speed.

O-D-C said:
I should punch you in the face. Sunshine is a great game

Out of all Mario games I thought Sunshine and SMA were the worst of the bunch.After playing Sunshine I lost hope on the Mario series until I played  Galaxy and my faith was revenue.

i didnt like star fox assault