By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So there is only two Punch Out!! characters left right?

Bald Bull

Bear Hugger

Disco Kid

Don Flamenco

Glass Joe

Great Tiger

King Hippo

Piston Honda

Soda Popinski

Super Macho Man

Van Kaiser

Is it gonna be Mr. Sandman and Mr. Dream.  I have read a lot of reviews that say Disco Kid is the only knew character?  What are your thoughts?

Around the Network

They better have more fighter or I'm sueing them.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Perhaps there's an NDA on one of the new characters? I'm banking on a surprise of some sort for the new champion, and Mr. Dream doesn't fit the bill, imo. I could imagine Nintendo putting an NDA on the new champion, but Mr. Sandman makes sense. Or Glass Joe's kid

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I'm kind of hoping for a new champion to fight =o
getting it even if it doesn't though

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Soda Popinski and Super Macho Man were confirmed? Where?

Around the Network

Wait, there's only 13 characters? They better add a bunch of new modes then...>_>

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

" So there are only two Punch Out!! characters left right?"

Fixed. Plural uses plural modifiers.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

On IGN they said they already beat the full game, and disco kid is the only new character. And if you've played past punchout games, it only takes about an hour to beat. There is a "defend your title mode" where you fight everyone over again and their attack patterns change, but it's the same 13 characters. I might rent it, but I'm not buying a 1 hour long game for 50 bucks.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Soda Popinski and Super Macho Man were confirmed? Where?

http://nintendodpad.com/Welcome/News/Entries/2009/4/27_Two_classic_favorites_return_to_Punch-Out!!.html

I guess they aren't confirmed, but I'm pretty sure that Macho Man is the one that flexes his pecks

The_vagabond7 said:
On IGN they said they already beat the full game, and disco kid is the only new character. And if you've played past punchout games, it only takes about an hour to beat. There is a "defend your title mode" where you fight everyone over again and their attack patterns change, but it's the same 13 characters. I might rent it, but I'm not buying a 1 hour long game for 50 bucks.

If their attack patterns change, then it is equivalent to 26 characters to beat. I know is not the same thing but surely is some nice addition to the gameplay.