By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Little King`s Story is a great game.

noname2200 said:
Kos-mos said:
noname2200 said:
Kos-mos said:

I think it`s beeing censored in the US because of some religious views like Xenosaga and Xenogears was.

Er...source?

Eh...Logic? Why would they release a game in eu months before US when it`s already translated?

I even wrote I THINK.

So the polite version of the answer is "none." Good to know.

No, that was the polite version.

Around the Network
Kos-mos said:
noname2200 said:

My apologies for being unclear.

So the polite summary of your answer is "none." The real summary of what you said is much less flattering.

Get in the last word, because I'm pretty much done with you now.

noname2200 said:
Kos-mos said:
noname2200 said:

My apologies for being unclear.

So the polite summary of your answer is "none." The real summary of what you said is much less flattering.

Get in the last word, because I'm pretty much done with you now.

You`re not apologized.

Don`t be angry or ye won`t have good time playing the game, becuase when you play it, it will remind ye of this conversation which you`re beginning to shake at.

Well i played about 7 hours so far. I wouldnt call it great and original. Its a good game, nothing more nothing less. I would give it an 82-85. But the score Is great!!!!

if u get kinda bored of your awesome but relatively old games and already completed madworld, this should be the next game to pick up!

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

It is it got a 9.1 on ign au.

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
It is it got a 9.1 on ign au.

It is

sirvice said:
Well i played about 7 hours so far. I wouldnt call it great and original. Its a good game, nothing more nothing less. I would give it an 82-85. But the score Is great!!!!

if u get kinda bored of your awesome but relatively old games and already completed madworld, this should be the next game to pick up!

Ok, interesting. Let`s discuss. What is original?

original in terms of inventive...

what did u mean?

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

sirvice said:
original in terms of inventive...

what did u mean?

Original in terms of style. Sorry, I should have been more specific.

sorry kos-mos, i would have bought little kings story last week if it wasn't for the fact that it ain't out stateside yet.

i'm really almost ready to shoot whoever came up with the idea for region-locking the wii.

anyway, i want it last year! june, hurry up and get here already!

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.