By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Little King`s Story is a great game.

Why do I choose to play this game instead of Call of Duty 4 or Resident Evil 5? (on PS3 of course)

BECAUSE:

It`s fun.

It`s original.

It`s japanese.

It`s on Wii.

It`s an adult game.

It plays Beethoven in the backround.

Excited?

Ye should be.

(^_^)/

Around the Network

is little kings story out yet?

Europe mister.  I think it`s beeing censored in the US because of some religious views like Xenosaga and Xenogears was.

Screw you Amazon, screw you.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

too bad i don't import and have to wait @_@

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Around the Network
Kos-mos said:

I think it`s beeing censored in the US because of some religious views like Xenosaga and Xenogears was.

Er...source?

man June is going to be a rough month. Between games and movies I will have zero extra money by July.

noname2200 said:
Kos-mos said:

I think it`s beeing censored in the US because of some religious views like Xenosaga and Xenogears was.

Er...source?

Eh...Logic? Why would they release a game in eu months before US when it`s already translated?

I even wrote I THINK.

Kos-mos said:
noname2200 said:
Kos-mos said:

Er...source?

Eh...Logic? Why would they release a game in eu months before US when it`s already translated?

I even wrote I THINK.

So the polite version of the answer is "none." Good to know.

i got it, haven't got the chance to go deep inside (exams)

but what i've played, it's awesome!

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^