By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Prediction: InFamous < 100k first week, 1.2m lifetime.

bugrimmar said:

I really doubt this title will sell well. Middle of May when everything's selling slow, exclusive to console with lowest user base, new and unknown ip, and some doubtful review scores (some previews have said it gets repetitive quite quickly) could spell mediocrity for this title.

At the very most this title has 150k first week and 1.5m lifetime. Your views?

So it won't sell well yet it will sell 1.5 platinum status lifetime? That is an oxymoron.

PSN ID= bigdaddymoo

MSI GT725-074 owner..... TRUE BEAST.. COD4 is a different game on PC.

Around the Network

350/400 first week, +1m 2 months.

Life time who knows bundle ? greatest hits ?

bugrimmar said:

I really doubt this title will sell well. Middle of May when everything's selling slow, exclusive to console with lowest user base, new and unknown ip, and some doubtful review scores (some previews have said it gets repetitive quite quickly) could spell mediocrity for this title.

At the very most this title has 150k first week and 1.5m lifetime. Your views?

correct me if im wrong but the only preview that said it was repetitive was nowgamer...all the rest were very positive. also the only review out has it at 9/10. yes its an official playstation magazine but they are actually very spot on with their reviews on ps3 exclusives when compared with metacritic/gamerankings. kinda interesting that you gave it good legs when you seem kinda negative on it.

insomniac17 said:
I'm guessing the game will end up somewhere around 1.5 million LTD.

Me too,it has been hyped a lot and it is getting high scores from the critics I don´t see it flooping.