By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Prediction: InFamous < 100k first week, 1.2m lifetime.

130k first week
1million LTD

Around the Network

Ltd is impossible to gauge but first week I reckon 120k ww. Hopefully it will chug on through bundling to a million. If its deserving that is.

Ynwa.

I think it will do an Uncharted and keep stretching until it's beyond 2mil LTD.

Unsure about opening week. Maybe 10k Japan, 60-70k America and 90-120k Europe? WW 160-200k?

yeah right 150k 1st week no way maybe 150k just for NA im thinking around 350-400k 1st week and over 2.5M lifetime the slow time should help people are craving a good game now and there hasnt been none for months now

also Uncharted 2 will shock wen it gets released it will do higher than most think it will

Play Me

well if 100k i doubt 1.2 million.

i don't see 1.2 million or more out of the question 2 mil max and super optimistic imo.

but with a 100k debut that would be shit beyond repair, hd consoles games that do good have like 33% sales first week it always seems

Around the Network

60k first week
550k lifetime or 875k with bundle

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I depends entirely on reviews.

Keep in mind that Haze sold 150k first week last May. At that time, the PS3 had about 9 million less consoles on the market, and reviews for the game were terrible (55 Metacritic).

If Infamous gets decent reviews (80+ on metacritic), it should not have a problem with 200k+ first week.

I'm only getting it for the U2 beta tbh the game itself looks decent but I was going to pick it up after it drop $10 - $20 but since the beta code is limited number I'll have to get it first week

and for sales prediction I think it will do a little bit better than this

http://vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=25591&region=All

75 -125k first week
850k - 1m end of the year

Sell less than Crackdown?