By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Games Division can go bankrupcy if they don't pull out motion control?

Unless it's going to get massive support from the developers, otherwise it's just another eyetoy.

Around the Network

@OP: I don't think a Wiimote ripoff will do anything to save Sony's game division in the first place.

When did 12 year old MS fanboy gamers become sales analysts ? Seriously, do you think anybody cares about your opinion ? I guess that's what happens when you've got nothing to play.

Go back to school, Sony is fine.

Tim_Duncan said:
When did 12 year old MS fanboy gamers become sales analysts ? Seriously, do you think anybody cares about your opinion ? I guess that's what happens when you've got nothing to play.

Go back to school, Sony is fine.

Dude the OP is a wii fanboy not a 360 fanboy, did you even look at his sig??

Stringer recently said that to sell each one costs Sony something.

The article I read with him saying that was an interview from April 2009.

V_V They aren't breaking even.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

Your threads are absolute nonsense. By your logic, anyone who covers a Beatles song would automatically sell as many records.
Most hail Nintendo for taking the crown back with originality so why would copying someone yield anything but baleful stares?
Come on, this is not how the world works.

PS3 already had motion control. I think some people in this thread don't know what that means.

The PS3 also supports mouse/keyboard, and I think more games should support that because it works really well for UT3.

One_touch_KO said:
Zlejedi said:
One_touch_KO said:

I've been thinking about this. PS3 is a technological beast... Such a beast that Sony is not due to have profit with it untill it drops to about 200€ in maybe 2011.

Sorry but before we can discuss anything please at least get your facts correctly. PS3 cost of production was estimated to cost 450$ to produce in last year. Either it's already profitable or will be profitable soon.

Get you your facts correctly. Do you think Sony sell PS3 for 400$?

NO!

Retails does. The consoles goes on a course of shipment costs, distributors and so on untill it reaches retail at a 400$ pricetag for the consumer. Sony might sell them at 150$ in maximum.

By your logic Nintendo makes astronomic profit on the Wii eh? Well, they make about 7$ for each Wii sold.

STFU

Hey guy, by the looks of it your the one who needs to STFU. Calm down and take a breath.

Why does it matter to you what Sony does since you obviously don't care for them. Worry about your systems and keep to those threads.

If you have nothing positive to say or postive critism then don't say anything at all.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

I don't see this helping much...

4 ≈ One

NanakiXI said:
One_touch_KO said:
Zlejedi said:
One_touch_KO said:

I've been thinking about this. PS3 is a technological beast... Such a beast that Sony is not due to have profit with it untill it drops to about 200€ in maybe 2011.

Sorry but before we can discuss anything please at least get your facts correctly. PS3 cost of production was estimated to cost 450$ to produce in last year. Either it's already profitable or will be profitable soon.

Get you your facts correctly. Do you think Sony sell PS3 for 400$?

NO!

Retails does. The consoles goes on a course of shipment costs, distributors and so on untill it reaches retail at a 400$ pricetag for the consumer. Sony might sell them at 150$ in maximum.

By your logic Nintendo makes astronomic profit on the Wii eh? Well, they make about 7$ for each Wii sold.

STFU

Hey guy, by the looks of it your the one who needs to STFU. Calm down and take a breath.

Why does it matter to you what Sony does since you obviously don't care for them. Worry about your systems and keep to those threads.

If you have nothing positive to say or postive critism then don't say anything at all.

@NanakiXI

He added a useful concept eveloped in aggression and you added an insult with a submissive undertone.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D