By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Popular Game Where You Unable to Like?

I would say Bioshock...to me it was an alright game but it didn't keep me interested that i stopped playing it half way through...

Around the Network

Any of the Zelda games. I just don't care for them at all.

gears,bioshock,deadrising, and cod 4. i really dislike them. i dont know why though

BHR-3 said:
good thread

FFs
Zeldas
KZ2
God of Wars
Shadows of the Colossus
Popular FPSs
Popular RPGs
All Nintendo games after the snes

for the FPS i just think there gameplay is dated i want a cover system with blind fire and rolls or dives from cover to cover in FPS

just not into that type of genre for the others and i grown up since the snes i was pretty old during the snes day too

LOL, You've been holding a lot in haven't you? =-)

CHYUII said:
toastboy44562 said:
mass effect

Y not?

the game lags like a bitch, and it waz kinda confusing...

Around the Network

GTA IV, Assassin's Creed, Far Cry 2,Halo 3,Fallout 3, Super Mario Sunshine.

i can think of more but thats it for now

Metal Gear Solid

CHYUII said:
RPG said:
Well I hate the Zelda games and not as populat but the Team ICO games are pretty awful.

ICO is Shadows of the Colossus right?

ICO is a game on its own. Both ICO and Shadow of the Colossus were developed by Team ICO

Halo

Gears of War

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

CHYUII said:
BHR-3 said:
good thread

FFs
Zeldas
KZ2
God of Wars
Shadows of the Colossus
Popular FPSs
Popular RPGs
All Nintendo games after the snes

for the FPS i just think there gameplay is dated i want a cover system with blind fire and rolls or dives from cover to cover in FPS

just not into that type of genre for the others and i grown up since the snes i was pretty old during the snes day too

LOL, You've been holding a lot in haven't you? =-)

theres more it will just take longer to think of them Assassins Creed, Far Cry, LBP, Resistance Maddens, Burnouts, Devil May Cry, Fallout

Play Me