By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Popular Game Where You Unable to Like?

The entire Metal Gear series, FF7, Gears of War (and 2), Assassin's Creed, Prince of Persia (all)

Around the Network
gameover said:
Metal Gear Solid

Personally,

I like the game but I just can't play them. I have a friend from Taiwan that really loves to sneak around though, me I would rather go in blasting.

MGS is too hard, but I like to watch others play it.

BHR-3 said:
CHYUII said:
BHR-3 said:
good thread

FFs
Zeldas
KZ2
God of Wars
Shadows of the Colossus
Popular FPSs
Popular RPGs
All Nintendo games after the snes

for the FPS i just think there gameplay is dated i want a cover system with blind fire and rolls or dives from cover to cover in FPS

just not into that type of genre for the others and i grown up since the snes i was pretty old during the snes day too

LOL, You've been holding a lot in haven't you? =-)

theres more it will just take longer to think of them Assassins Creed, Far Cry, LBP, Resistance Maddens, Burnouts, Devil May Cry, Fallout

Just out of curiousity, what games do you like?

I guess I could add God of War 2 to the list. I loved the first one, but the second one isn't as exciting as the first. I think the main reason I have problems finishing the game is that Kratos was reduced to a hollow badass in the second game stripping away any motivation for following his quest to its end. I do like the game though, I just don't love it. I usually enjoy all the games I buy because I do proper research before I make a purchase.

halo and gears of war

Around the Network

I should probably add Mario Kart Wii as well. I do like kart racing games (my favourite being Crash Team Racing), but Mario Kart relies to much on luck, and overall the game just comes across as annoying to me.

CHYUII said:
BHR-3 said:
CHYUII said:
BHR-3 said:
good thread

FFs
Zeldas
KZ2
God of Wars
Shadows of the Colossus
Popular FPSs
Popular RPGs
All Nintendo games after the snes

for the FPS i just think there gameplay is dated i want a cover system with blind fire and rolls or dives from cover to cover in FPS

just not into that type of genre for the others and i grown up since the snes i was pretty old during the snes day too

LOL, You've been holding a lot in haven't you? =-)

theres more it will just take longer to think of them Assassins Creed, Far Cry, LBP, Resistance Maddens, Burnouts, Devil May Cry, Fallout

Just out of curiousity, what games do you like?

none im not a real gamer im old as hell i just care if the ps3 will beat the 360 and even the wii in HW sales

look at my game collection to see wat i like though

Play Me

Beoulve said:
I guess I could add God of War 2 to the list. I loved the first one, but the second one isn't as exciting as the first. I think the main reason I have problems finishing the game is that Kratos was reduced to a hollow badass in the second game stripping away any motivation for following his quest to its end. I do like the game though, I just don't love it. I usually enjoy all the games I buy because I do proper research before I make a purchase.

Where does your avatar come from?

All Metal Gear Solid games and all Splinter Cell games.

CHYUII said:
Beoulve said:

Where does your avatar come from?

It's Jan Rosencrantz from Vagrant Story