By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Feel(The Grudge) : First trailer

PullusPardus said:
now THATS a horror game.

thats exactly what i was thinking. I really have hope that Silent Hill will do the same and without weapons its got a good shot. btw, this game doesnt have weapons either.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

that last bit was crap as crap.

Really creepy, that reminds me Eternal Darkness.

Must be played by a stormy night.

rgame1 said:
that last bit was crap as crap.

someone crapped his pants

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Killy_Vorkosigan said:
Really creepy, that reminds me Eternal Darkness.

Must be played by a stormy night.

why stormy? , the noise is going to ruin the isolation feel, i rather play it in a lonely night with nothing but silence.

im guessing you have a fear for lightning?

Around the Network
supermario128 said:

Why would you play games to be scared?

Still looks good though.

Same reason I watch Alien.  Why wouldn't you play scary games?

I actually want more scary games.  I think the interactive nature of games is great for this kind of stuff.  Of course too often the lure of sticking in some guns, combat, etc. takes over (I'm looking at you RE and more recent Silent Hill).

What's great is the fact that you have to open the door, you have to walk along the hallway.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Now this is something to anticipate. I loved the grudge movies.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Isn't Nintendo Power doing a preview on this game? I reeeeeally hope this gets an american release.

Looks scary.

Hmm. Looks quite interesting. Reminds me a bit of Condemned: Criminal Origins.