By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Feel(The Grudge) : First trailer

The survival-horror Feel based on license Ju-On (The Grudge) does a video appearance. This games is developed with Takashi Shimizu, Japanese's director of originals movies. The atmosphere is deliciously unhealthy and one wonders how well the player can get rid of the curse that hits this house. You should know that this place was the subject of atrocities where a man murdered its wife and child following the discovery of an infidelity. A charming scenario available soon only on Wii.

Source : http://gamekyo.com/videoen15008_feel-first-trailer.html

I not a big fan of horror games ,but it seems interesting to play(Like Zero). :)

Btw ,I hate that voice at the end of trailer. XD

Around the Network

MY GOD! Ive never felt a chill up my spine ever by just watching a videogame trailer!
This game looks just...sick! This truly looks like a must have on wii.

If i wanted my wife to divorce me i'd just have to make her play this game, she literally climbed the walls when she watched The Grudge.

now THATS a horror game.

For the first time I'm interested in a Mature Wii game.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network

yea that was creepy. Western release, cmon

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Why would you play games to be scared?

Still looks good though.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Being scared is awesome fun. It makes u feel more alive afterwards, you need to watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

excellent trailer

talk about THE must buy game for me for my wii

also im a huge takeshi shimizu fan (check out marebito)

fuck the conduit, bring on the feel!

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

megaman79 said:
Being scared is awesome fun. It makes u feel more alive afterwards, you need to watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Maybe I will then...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089