By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NEW Pokemon game to be announced! Possible Gold/Silver remakes??

zexen_lowe said:
Good, if it's true now that's a Pokemon game I can look forward to, the new species are too boring and rehashed, what's best than a remake of the best Pokemon game ever?

WUT?!

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
zexen_lowe said:
Good, if it's true now that's a Pokemon game I can look forward to, the new species are too boring and rehashed, what's best than a remake of the best Pokemon game ever?

WUT?!

I'm tired of posting this example. And pichu won't ever admit it, but whatever, here goes again

======  =====

(I don't care if Pachirisu is a squirrel, it's still a copycat)

That's how I found a lot D/P pokémon, bad copies of the older Pokémon. Plus, I'm getting tired of the same formula that worked better in G/S than in D/P (because G/S has more content than D/P, that's unexcusable)

zexen_lowe said:
SmokedHostage said:
zexen_lowe said:

WUT?!

I'm tired of posting this example. And pichu won't ever admit it, but whatever, here goes again

======  =====

That's how I found a lot D/P pokémon, bad copies of the older Pokémon. Plus, I'm getting tired of the same formula that worked better in G/S than in D/P (because G/S has more content than D/P, that's unexcusable)

I need more examples.. one example does justify a lot.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I'll give you them, but I need time, since they were forgettable, I can't recall them in my memory. Hold on

I don't remember any rehashes of Stunky, Hippowdon or Bidoof but whatever helps you swallow this pill of refusal.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
I'll give you them, but I need time, since they were forgettable, I can't recall them in my memory. Hold on

Let me help you a bit..

I bet you're about to say that Finneon/Lumineon are rehashes of Goldeen/Seaking.

I also see you saying Combee/Vespiquen are rehashes of Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill.

I have more..

Obviously you think Glameow/Purugly are rehashes of Skitty/Delcatty which were rehashes of Meowth/Persian.

I have more but let me be the first to say they're not rehashes.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Awesome,I am hoping for the Gold/Silver remake.

=== 

===  

===

=== (I know they don't look alike, but when I got Bronzor, the first thing I thought is "this is Solrock made Steel!")

===

===

=== or

=== 

and so on...

Plus the lot of unneeded evolutions and pre-evolutions, I mean, is it necessary to add an evolution or a pre evolution to EVERY gen 1 and 2 Pokemon?

zexen_lowe said:
SmokedHostage said:
zexen_lowe said:

WUT?!

======  =====

It's traditional to have an electric 'cute' pokemon each gen:

1st: Electric Mouse

2nd: Electric Sheep

3rd: 2x Electric Rabbits

4th: Electric Squirrel

I reckon the 5th one will be a... fox?

zexen_lowe said:

=== 

===  

===

=== (I know they don't look alike, but when I got Bronzor, the first thing I thought is "this is Solrock made Steel!")

===

===

=== or

=== 

and so on...

Plus the lot of unneeded evolutions and pre-evolutions, I mean, is it necessary to add an evolution or a pre evolution to EVERY gen 1 and 2 Pokemon?

Yes because a Raccoon is a Beaver, a starling is a pidgeon.. and so on..

Also, yes it was I've wanted a Tangrowth and Magnezone since Gold/Silver.. Also where's Farfecth'd pre-evolution or evolution?

EDIT: I couldn't see some because the site that you got those images from blocked the viewing but HOW THE FUCK IS A MIRROR THE SAME THING AS A SUN ROCK.

Pixel Art can be fun.