By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NEW Pokemon game to be announced! Possible Gold/Silver remakes??

Diglet said:
Cdoudoued said:
I've never played Gold/Silver... I really loved Pokemon Red (one of my first games) and then I picked up Pokemon Yellow:Pikachu's edition. What a deception! I tought it would be a different game( I was young :p) ... I finished it but I was really squeamished. And I never played a Pokemon game since.

Is Pokemon Platinium a great game? Will I have the impression ta play the same game? Should I get a copy of a GBC/GBA pokemon game?

If it's really going to be a MAJOR Pokemon title, it's maybe going to be the/one of the holiday's big game for Nintendo. I hope there will be something else.

Well there is two games and then a third that fixes the bad things in the first two. If you havent played d/p than get platinum!

I haven't played Diamond/Pearl; I just played Red/yellow. Are the latest Pokemon really similar to them?

Around the Network

if they improve the battle animations, remove all the clutter form the top screen like the health bar, and put that on the bottum, then I'll buy it for sure, however, if all they've done is use the same platinum engine and copy and past in other words the old game, then fuck that...I'll wait till my dream pokemon game comes out.

Pikaboo said:
That makes me happy. I love Togepi, and he's easy to get in G/S.

Togepi is easy to get Platinum as well.  Cynthia gives you the egg. :P

Though I doubt it will be a Gold and Silver remake.. This game is on my radar.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
Pikaboo said:

All the evidence so far says it will.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
SmokedHostage said:
Pikaboo said:

I'll wait for an official announcement before getting excited.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
supermario128 said:
SmokedHostage said:
Pikaboo said:

Me too, that is the best thing to do.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
SmokedHostage said:
supermario128 said:
SmokedHostage said:
Pikaboo said:

Me too, that is the best thing to do.

Do you really think Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh with D/P/Pt visuals can fit on one flash cart?

Pixel Art can be fun.

Cdoudoued said:
Diglet said:
Cdoudoued said:
I've never played Gold/Silver... I really loved Pokemon Red (one of my first games) and then I picked up Pokemon Yellow:Pikachu's edition. What a deception! I tought it would be a different game( I was young :p) ... I finished it but I was really squeamished. And I never played a Pokemon game since.

Is Pokemon Platinium a great game? Will I have the impression ta play the same game? Should I get a copy of a GBC/GBA pokemon game?

If it's really going to be a MAJOR Pokemon title, it's maybe going to be the/one of the holiday's big game for Nintendo. I hope there will be something else.

Well there is two games and then a third that fixes the bad things in the first two. If you havent played d/p than get platinum!

I haven't played Diamond/Pearl; I just played Red/yellow. Are the latest Pokemon really similar to them?

it's not as similar as yellow was to red/blue.

diamond/pearl/platinum take place in a different reagen [so different towns to goto] and have new pokemon mixed with some old ones. there have been lot of features added, such as berries, pokemon breeding, ect, but you can't realy get into them till after beating the main game [beating the elite four].

other than that, whats the same is you choose from three starters [they are always fire/water/grass types] you will have 8 gym leaders to fight, you will have an elite four to fight, you will have a proffesor named after a tree, and you will have a generic team of bad guys [like team rocket] that want to take over the world or whatever, but somehow can't beat a child [you].

so it's up to you really

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Good, if it's true now that's a Pokemon game I can look forward to, the new species are too boring and rehashed, what's best than a remake of the best Pokemon game ever?

1.gold/silver remakes on DS.
2.plus red/blue to be launch titles on Virutal handheld
3.all of them will link to the next wii pokemon game (think battle revolution)
last two to be announced at E3
expect the gold silver nnouncement to hint at 'surpise' to be shown later (surprise being the functionality with new wii game)

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia