By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - This is infuriating; do they want to fail?

SaviorX said:

Let me paint the picture for you with a list that speaks for itself:

Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

Ghostbusters: The Video Game

Guitar Hero: Smash Hits

Grand Slam Tennis

Virtua Tennis 2009

Lets Tap

Phantom Brave: We Meet Again

The Conduit

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2010

Overlord: Dark Legend

Resident Evil Archives

Little King's Story

Yea that is the ridiculous June release schedule for the Wii. Possibly the most stuffed and shortsighted schedule of seen since last November for all systems combined. What happened to April, where the only game worth mentioning was Excitebots? Empty January? No. Throw everything you have into a 3 week time span.

I bolded the future casualties. For Pete's sake, there are 2 Tennis games one week after the other.... Nice going guys. June is going to bring on an Anti-Wii Quarter with all the flops that'll be there.

Pray for a strong E3.

For the Record I'm sure since it has Resident Evil in it's name it will sell well enough.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Wii's list is so epic, it makes the HD consoles look like fail.

All consoles and portables have a pretty good lineup for June. I know I'm getting 3 PS3 games and at least 2 PSP games.

I'm also getting Little King's Story and maybe Let's Tap.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Wii's list is so epic, it makes the HD consoles look like fail.

All consoles and portables have a pretty good lineup for June. I know I'm getting 3 PS3 games and at least 2 PSP games.

I'm also getting Little King's Story and maybe Let's Tap.

I was being sarcastic btw. :P PSP's List of 09 > All. :D

Again so many people banned.

PS:I don´t think Nintendo cares,they are making big bucks anyway,Let´s just keep our fingers cross for Kid Icarus announcement on the E3.

ctk495 said:
Again so many people banned.

PS:I don´t think Nintendo cares,they are making big bucks anyway,Let´s just keep our fingers cross for Kid Icarus announcement on the E3.

Yea, it is weird how half the people in this thread got banned.

As for Kid Icarus, I haven't even head Nintnedo mention it. It was probably just some wishful thinking on IGN's part. I doubt we'll hear anything about it.

E3's a month away.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Only 2 game i surprise in this list ,Grand Slam Tennis and Virtual Tennis 09.

I will buy one of these games for sure ,but which one will be more polish?We'll see it soon i think.:)

I don't get the thread title.
This is why I'm a thief

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

I don't think any of them will flat out fail. They're all probably going to have lower first week sales than if it was a less crowded month, but most gamers interested in these titles will most likely still pick them up, albeit at a later date (and probably a cheaper price).

The ones that will be impacted the most will be the 'maybe' games. I was kinda interested in Overlord: Dark Legend, but because of Phantom Brave, The Conduit, Little King's Story, and Resident Evil: Archives, I'll probably just skip Overlord, or give it a rental.

Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings
Ghostbusters: The Video Game
The Conduit
Overlord: Dark Legend
Resident Evil Archives

Yep, June is going to be expensive

It's because they will try to ride the hype wave of E3. Remember all of these games launch within days of E3, what a better moment to do so? Too bad they ALL want to ride the wave, and lucky that Nintendo isn't launching any game.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies