By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 29.07% of VGC users will quit gaming in the next gen. Find Why.

This pool can de found at the main page:

Results - 15/04/09

What do you think of Wii MotionPlus?

Light Saber battles FTW! 578 28.43%

It better be used on more than just sports games. 330 16.23%

U-Force anyone? 22 1.08%

Should have been there from the beginning. 512 25.18%

I don't care. I hate the Wii. 591 29.07%

So 29.07% of the users hate the Wii.

Next Gen consoles from Microsoft, Sony and any other company that joins the war are most likely to feature some sort of wiimote rip off as a standart controller, like the Wii. They hate the Wii, they will hate next gen consoles.

So who's part of those 29.07% that will quit gaming because Halo 5  will be awesome with it's wii-like fps superior control scheme? 

Who's quitting because God Of War 4 will have 1:1 control over your weapons instead of button mashing?

Show yourself :P

Around the Network

*grabs popcorn*

This shall be entertaining!

One_touch_KO said:

Results - 15/04/09

U-Force anyone? 22 1.08%

Next Gen consoles from Microsoft, Sony and any other company that joins the war are most likely to feature some sort of wiimote rip off as a standart controller, like the Wii. They hate the Wii, they will hate next gen consoles.

So who's part of those 29.07% that will quit gaming because Halo 5  will be awesome with it's wii-like fps superior control scheme? 

Who's quitting because God Of War 4 will have 1:1 control over your weapons instead of button mashing?

I don't want to be a death dealing god and swing around swords in my damn living room, I just want to play a bloody game.  How is that so hard for people to understand?

Well i think your right that some people will totally hate next gen if they all have motion control. But to be fair, some of the people who hate the wii hate its lack of power. So some of that 29% will be happy having a powerful console with motion controls.

@ Torillian

It was just an example. Of course Motion Sensing in God of War could have any other much better aplications.

Around the Network

Video games are a form of relaxation for me. If I am forced to get up and be active to play video games, I will just find some other form of entertainment. When I get up to be active I have much better things to do.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

KBG29 said:
Video games are a form of relaxation for me. If I am forced to get up and be active to play video games, I will just find some other form of entertainment. When I get up to be active I have much better things to do.

We already got one assumed quitter.

Congrats :D

Next gen you will play absolutely nothing.

I pick the light sabars FTW! I dougt they'll quiet

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

One_touch_KO said:

KBG29 said:

We already got one assumed quitter.

Congrats :D

Next gen you will play absolutely nothing.

Computers and Handhelds are going to go Motion controls next gen as well eh?  You heard it hear first!!!

Thanks for the big scoop KO ^^

One_touch_KO said:

Results - 15/04/09

U-Force anyone? 22 1.08%

you know that people hate the wii for other reasons than just motion control right??