By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A bit late but: Wii Sports Resort gameplay footage (E3 08)

@1200p: You didn't state your opinion though.. You went and wrote this:

"Imagine what a NintendoSoft production could do :

- Super Mario Pony Riding ChampionshipZZZZZ Wii ( Bowser kidnapps peach on a horse, otherwise the usual plot )

- WiiFit RabbidZ Attack NPC ( why make new, ambitious games when u can sell the old crap to new customers )

- Wii Love : AssassinZZZZZZ CreedZZZ : Kindergarden Edition ( - 3 different environmental sets : Sandbox, playground, Sandbox ( New Play ControlZZZ ) , game is about squealing others ( casuals, shitty devs of companies who used to make legendary games in the past )

Just Imagine(zzzz) all the groundbreaking possibilities !!"

That's called trolling whether you like the term or not.

Around the Network

I don't know whether I am too "casual" for you guys or not, but I don't see any problems with these games...they all seem pretty fun.

In fact, despite me HATING dogs and all types of pets, I feel like I can enjoy a game or two of frisbee...

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

@ puffy )
in my opinion that's sarcasm/cynism

if someone made a post like this: "MS and Sony should combine their homo-philic powers to create the ultimative line-up of burly men in monochromic environments to give their sexually confused pubescent audience the support they need to structure their life/world

titles could include:
- Gears of Greyzone : a simulation of how many metal plates can fit on a man that did anabolic agents for several decades .. the whole game is in black & white to ensure no color associated feelings can invade and disturb the experience

and so on and so on and so on "

I'm pretty sure it would be allowed and even much appreciated in this forum.

puffy said:
@1200p: You didn't state your opinion though.. You went and wrote this:

"Imagine what a NintendoSoft production could do :

- Super Mario Pony Riding ChampionshipZZZZZ Wii ( Bowser kidnapps peach on a horse, otherwise the usual plot )

- WiiFit RabbidZ Attack NPC ( why make new, ambitious games when u can sell the old crap to new customers )

- Wii Love : AssassinZZZZZZ CreedZZZ : Kindergarden Edition ( - 3 different environmental sets : Sandbox, playground, Sandbox ( New Play ControlZZZ ) , game is about squealing others ( casuals, shitty devs of companies who used to make legendary games in the past )

Just Imagine(zzzz) all the groundbreaking possibilities !!"

That's called trolling whether you like the term or not.

But saying "My opinion" means you can't be called a troll no matter what.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

stop discussing about my post, that's pointless, the thread is about WiiSportsResort

How can 720p be considered HD when it looks like ugly snow grains on my 22'' screen?

Around the Network

@1200p
wsr is set up for the whole family not all of the games will suit all ages and this has both old and gamers in mind. I'm old style gamer and am still looking forward to this oh dont think I will play with the dog much but my grandkids will.